R&D Group Manager
About The Position
FireArc develops tools that use A.I. technology and Machine Learning to create personalized content for users that seek information from reliable, high quality sources.
From developing micro-learning courses about virtually anything, to keeping our users inspired with a virtual coach, or even delivering news especially curated for their daily interests, our products encourage knowledge expansion, inspiration, and empowerment.
We are looking for an ambitious R&D group manager. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a diverse agile team, gaining exposure both to high end technologies and life changing preoducts.
- Problem solver at heart; passionate and versatile
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement with new technologies and tools
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; attention to detail
- Gets things done and hands-on approach
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering from a recognized university
- 5 years hands-on experience in software development
- 3 years experience as a manager of multiple development teams
- Experience working also on back-end and front-end development
- Experience in .Net/Java/C++ developing
- Working with Google cloud or AWS
- Extensive knowledge in OOD, architectural and design patterns
- Good hands-on knowledge of Windows OS internals - advantage
- Reversing or malware analysis experience - advantage
- Experience with MacOS and Objective C - advantage