Join the team
QA Engineer- Server
About The Position
FireArc owns, develops, and continually optimizes an intricate system of digital assets, contents, and infrastructures, all contributing to our digital advertising ecosystems.
Our products and digital content range from utility applications, habit-tracking mobile apps, and gaming apps, to native advertising ad tech. All our products and content coordinate together to create unique monetization solutions and advanced revenue streams for digital properties.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing and exciting team and to help us deliver high-quality software. The ideal candidate will have experience in both manual and automation testing, as well as a strong understanding of software development principles.
- Conduct manual and automated tests to ensure the quality of our various software products - web applications, desktop native applications, and server-side tests.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Analyze test results and report defects.
- Work with developers to fix defects.
- Design relevant tests to ensure feature functionality and stability.
- Perform ongoing test coverage for areas that are yet to be automated.
- Perform the role of quality gatekeeper for his Scrum team.
- Add coverage and maintain the automation tests.
- Can-do attitude, and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- At least 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer in a Scrum environment.
- Experience in REST API testing.
- Familiarity with cloud storage (AWS, Google).
- Working with complex system
- Experience in writing QA documents, including test plans, test cases, and bug reports (STP/STD).
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in using TestRail and Jira to organize and track test cases, manage test execution, and report defects
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience with Jenkins
- Opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects, including multiple technologies, various products (mobile and desktop apps, web applications, smart AI based advertising, etc.)
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a great team of fun and smart people
- Chance to make a real impact on the company's success
Apply for this position
Culture & Values
The ability to quickly adapt and respond to changing situations and opportunities
The desire to learn and explore new ideas and perspectives
Making informed decisions through the analysis of accurate and relevant data
The collective effort and unity of individuals working towards a common goal
Unlocking new possibilities through innovative and original thinking
Individuals taking responsibility and accountability for their actions and decisions