Join the team
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
FireArc owns, develops, and continually optimizes an intricate system of digital assets, contents, and infrastructures, all contributing to our digital advertising ecosystems.
Our products and digital content range from utility applications, habit-tracking mobile apps, and gaming apps, to native advertising ad tech. All our products and content coordinate together to create unique monetization solutions and advanced revenue streams for digital properties.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager with a passion for creating captivating B2C web applications and leading some of the company's business initiatives This role requires collaboration with our Marketing team, designers, developers, and data analysts to build product strategies that resonate with our company's vision. this is a Senior PM position and managerial experience is highly preferred, If you have a passion for online businesses and a flair for monetization, a leader at heart, we'd love for you to join our team.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
- Guide new product ideas from ideation to execution using the Lean approach, emphasizing web applications tailored to broad audiences.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, fostering their growth and development.
- Own the entire product life cycle, monitoring user funnels, and improving the user experience. Continuously refine our monetization strategies in tandem with our marketing team.
- Lead continuous discovery processes, including market research, opportunity mapping, and competitive analysis.
- Execute product experiments and actively seek new opportunities and partnerships that align with our vision.
- Strategically plan and execute the quarterly product road map and OKRs.
- Collaborate with both external and internal development teams to ensure successful product delivery. Craft business and technical requirements, considering both stakeholders' feedback and company strategy.
- Monitor KPIs and metrics to gauge product release success and inform iterative improvements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product management, within B2C consumer application companies.
- Robust analytical skills with exceptional business acumen; ability to prioritize and make swift decisions.
- Experience in AdTech and/or Online monetization strategies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with external development teams.
- Proficient in defining user personas, crafting user stories, and authoring business and technical requirements.
- Stellar communication skills, a high degree of personal accountability, and a collaborative spirit.
- A positive, solution-focused approach to challenges and a genuine passion for continuous product growth
Apply for this position
Culture & Values
The ability to quickly adapt and respond to changing situations and opportunities
The desire to learn and explore new ideas and perspectives
Making informed decisions through the analysis of accurate and relevant data
The collective effort and unity of individuals working towards a common goal
Unlocking new possibilities through innovative and original thinking
Individuals taking responsibility and accountability for their actions and decisions